Monday, October 19, 2009

Belly pics

We did this with Addison. Here are my belly pics from the last few months:


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months



39 weeks...

They aren't as uniform as Addie Sue's. I had to take most of them myself so they're off center. It's kind of fun to see how my belly compares to the first time around. They seem about the same size to me...so here's hoping for a upper 7 lb. baby!

You can see my belly pics with Addie by clicking here: Addie Sue Belly Pics
Only 4 days left until my due date!

Baby has dropped...I have to go potty ALL the time. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow. I suppose I'll find out then if I've progressed anymore.

2 comments:

the hortons said...

Beth, you look stunning! What a pretty prego! Thinking about you in these last days. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Beth Ellen, you look great! What a beautiful mommy you are!